Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The first week of Christmas.....


My true love gave to me, 'A partriach in a pear tree'! Not really, I just love that song, and it's the first week of December, so let's pretend! I love to pretend, don't you? I mean, isn't that what being a kid is all about? The fact is, as we ladies 'age', we have a tendency to forget that we are able to still have 'FUN'! Why do we think we're supposed to just be a grown up, and not enjoy the good things in life....like chocolates, and icecream.....well, I've been thinkin' it's time for all that grown-up non-sense to take a hike! 'A girl's gotta have some fun', and this girl's gonna put a little fun in my step, as I'm walkin' out the door today.....entre' vous 'The mini-cupcake wristlet' for all the essentials......car keys, lip gloss, cellphone....and I'm out the door! If you're going out today, have a little fun.....why not? It's an expression of self, that keeps others guessing.....especially when your bright, bold and colorful in the mix.......And with cupcakes, being all the rage right now, you'll be a sure crowd pleaser!
From strawberry, to chocolate...and everything inbetween.....sprinkles included for extra sparkle and intrigue! Gotta have one in every color....these hot little numbers will make every girl (from 0-99) happy with 'cupcake delight'!
So don't wait to order....there's always a reason to gift someone you're thinkin' of. With any occassion.... Birthdays, holidays, or just 'love you' days, a wristlet is fun and 'kidilicious'! Get your groove on girl, and order one today......and have a little fun, with everything you do and wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment